Planting trees, restoring forests
The Trillion Trees partners are restoring forests at crucial sites across the world. We plant trees and promote natural regrowth, selecting the approach based on the surrounding ecosystem and needs of the people in and around the forests.
The ReForest Fund supports forest restoration across a portfolio of sites where our partners have long-term conservation programmes, and involve local communities every step of the way.
By contributing to our ReForest Fund you can be sure that the trees you plant will have a positive and lasting impact on people, nature and the climate.
We welcome support of companies and individuals at all levels. With your support:
- £3 ($4) could plant or restore one tree (and ensure it is looked after and able to grow into the future).
- £100 could help enable a farmer to create a small woodlot to supply needed firewood and reduce pressure on threatened forest.
- £3,000 could help to re-establish an entire hectare of rainforest.
- £30,000 could help to plant 10,000 trees (which will be able to grow into a diverse and protected forest).
The projects chosen receive direct support to expand their efforts on the ground and increase their scale of ambition: planting more trees, and restoring more forest.
Learn about some of our projects
- Atlantic Forest, Brazil
- Kaptagat, Kenya
- Bismarck Mountains, Papua New Guinea
- Makira, Madagascar
- Mt Kenya, Kenya
- Usambara Mountains, Tanzania
- Selva Maya, Belize, Guatemala, Mexico
Learn more below